As you may have seen on our new commercial the five most dangerous intersections in Las Vegas were recently named. This data was compiled over a six month period (September 2011 to March 2012) from Metro police records and examined traffic collisions with injuries at these specific intersections.
1. Lamb Boulevard and Charleston Boulevard
2. Maryland Parkway and Sahara Avenue
3. Tropicana Avenue and Paradise Road
4. Sahara Avenue and Rainbow Boulevard
5. Tropicana Avenue and Koval Lane
While it is always recommended that you drive defensively, Metro is suggesting that you pay extra attention when driving near any of these identified intersections. The amount of accidents in the Valley seems to spike each summer but I am hopeful that recently enacted laws to eliminate distracted driving will go a long way towards reducing these numbers. What do you think of this list? Are there any other dangerous intersections you’re aware of?