Aren’t products safe, even if they’re from third-party sellers?Not always! Several products consistently come up in defective product cases. Such as:
- Vehicles: there have been many cases involving vehicles with defective seatbelts, airbags, or even tires. These can cause life-changing injuries like quadriplegia or paraplegia.
- Baby products: think about all the things your baby uses. These must be safe, and when they aren’t, they can cause horrific injuries and death. The last thing you want is a defective car seat or cot.
- Power tools: another product with a vast capacity to injure you severely.
- Anything with electrical components.
- Defective items that have caused a fire.
- Safety equipment: motorbike helmets have been known to cause death when defective.
- Children’s toys: toys are carefully regulated for safety and appropriate age range, but what if this hasn’t been done adequately?