Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
Why You Need A Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Like Ours
The workers’ compensation lawyers from Edward Bernstein & Associates have handled workers comp cases for more than 25 years. Our firm has represented injured employees in more than 10,000 hearings and has battled against every workers compensation insurance carrier in the state.
The law requires employers to carry workers compensation insurance to help injured workers and their families maintain an adequate standard of living despite the disability or death of the worker. However, the process of getting your benefits can be daunting and your employer may not inform you of your rights.
The workers’ compensation law firm of Edward Bernstein & Associates has an entire department dedicated to fighting for injured workers’ rights. The members of our legal team have become experts in making sure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to. Our workers’ compensation lawyers are waiting to speak to you now.
What Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Can Help With
We can help you with any work-related injury. If your workers compensation claim has been denied or your medical treatment has been delayed, our attorneys will work to get you the treatment you need for maximum medical improvement. We’ve helped clients with:
- back or neck injuries
- hearing loss
- joint pain
In addition, work injuries can result from construction accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, car accidents while traveling or accidents while working with machinery or tools. If you’ve been injured by a manufacturer or defective product, you may be entitled to file a claim against a responsible “third party” or company in addition to your employer. If you are disabled, you may be entitled to Social Security Disability.
Our workers’ compensation attorneys have experience in every area of personal injury law. Your lawyer will advise you of your rights and advocate to get full and fair compensation for all your losses.
Common Questions & Concerns
- Am I eligible? If you are an official employee, and the company that you work for has workers’ compensation insurance, there is a good chance that you could be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
- How do I file? After informing your supervisor of the injury, they should have you fill out the proper paperwork. After that (and being examined by a physician), the human resources department should get working on your claim. If they don’t do as the law requires, call your attorney.
- My benefits were denied. Now what? Call your lawyer. They’ll ask for details, and guide you from there.
- Can I continue to work? Sometimes a doctor recommends “work restrictions”, meaning you might be able to work, but with certain limitations, and only if your employer has work available that fits into those guidelines.
- The doctor says I shouldn’t work, but my manager is insisting. What should I do? Your lawyer can review the situation you are in and explain what should be done.
If you have questions or concerns about your work comp case, get in touch with the law office of Ed Bernstein & Associates. We are here to help.