Henderson Slip and Fall Injury Attorneys
Henderson Nevada slip and fall injuries can be quite serious, and they might be caused by someone’s negligence or carelessness. Whether a property owner is held liable in the wake of a slip and fall victim depends on whether he or she was aware of the hazardous state of affairs on the premises.
After a slip and fall accident, most individuals are uncertain what to do. You’re probably wondering things like:
- Who will pay for my medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering?
- What immediate cash assistance programs are available to assist me?
- Do I need to get any papers signed or not? Do I require the services of a slip and fall lawyer?
You should contact Edward M. Bernstein & Associates right away if you or someone you care about has been hurt as a result of a slip and fall. Fill out the form on the internet, or call our office at 702-996-3917.
When Should You Call a Slip and Fall Lawyer?
All types of cases in Henderson have been handled by our skilled slip and fall lawyers. Some circumstances include hazardous conditions and premises that result in slips, trips, and falls. Parking lots, shopping malls, grocery stores, casinos, restaurants, and other locations are some of the places where people may suffer from slips, trips, and falls.
Did You Slip and Fall in a Henderson Public Area?
Did you fall in a parking lot, public restroom, shopping mall, or grocery store? Falls may also occur on construction sites or city property due to raised manhole covers or construction debris and equipment. Falls can happen anywhere there’s an elevator, escalator, or moving walkway. To see if someone’s negligence caused you to fall, regardless of the place, you’ll need to review your case with an experienced premises liability attorney.
Did You Slip and Fall at a Place of Business?
Henderson, Nevada is often recognized for its casinos. It may also include gyms, pools, restaurants, bars, clubs, and concert halls. It may also include accidents that occur at your work or the location of work-related duties.
Did You Slip and Fall on Private Property?
Houses, as well as family, friends, and neighbors’ homes, are all examples of personal property. Neighbors’ driveways and walkways are also considered personal property. Any structure that is not attached to the ground, such as a fence or mailbox, is also included in this category.
If you fell in any of these locations, a Henderson slip and fall accident lawyer may be able to help you receive compensation for your injuries.
A SLIP AND FALL ATTORNEY CAN ASSIST YOU IN RECOVERING COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES
Although most falls result in little bruising, some can be deadly. Serious wrist and shoulder injuries, for example, are common in slip and fall incidents. When people try to break their fall or catch themselves, this happens. Knees, backs, and heads are all vulnerable to significant injuries caused by striking the ground. Slips, trips, and falls are responsible for a variety of injuries, including:
- Head or Facial Injuries
- Brain Trauma
- Neck or Spinal Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Bone or Hip Fractures
- Broken Bones
- Inflamed Tendons
- Torn Ligaments
- Sprains & Scars
TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOUR SLIP AND FALL LAWYER GET YOU COMPENSATION
If you’re involved in a slip and fall accident, follow these steps:
- Report the accident to the store manager, landlord, homeowner, or appropriate facility administrator as soon as possible.
- Collect the names, addresses, and phone numbers of any other individuals who witnessed the event.
- Obtain a copy of any prior slip and fall accident report, whether it was recorded by a police officer or not.
- Take notes of any contributing factors to the accident, such as cracked sidewalks or pollutants from outside.
- If you can, obtain a sample of the thing that harmed you and store it in a secure location.
- If it’s perishable, keep it cool. It might be frozen in your freezer, for example.
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leave the clothing and shoes you were wearing at the time of the accident in a secure location.
- Photograph the accident site if possible.
- Before you contact the insurance company or sign any documents, contact a slip and fall lawyer. Otherwise, you may lose your right to be compensated for pain and suffering, disability, and other losses.
FACTORS IN EVALUATING PROPERTY LIABILITY
For a property owner to be held liable for injuries caused by slipping and falls, one of the following must be true:
The owner of the property or a staff member must have caused the hazardous condition (such as a spill, worn or frayed edge, or other dangerous condition). Also, the property owner or staff must have known about the condition and had enough time to fix it before your accident occurred.
In the third situation, proving liability may be difficult. Because these situations don’t appear to be reasonable, you may need to hire an expert. Judges and juries will assess culpability based on whether the property owner or controller exercised due care.
Contact a Slip and Fall Attorney in Henderson Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident in Henderson, or anywhere in the state of Nevada, contact Edward M. Bernstein & Associates immediately. You can fill out the online request or call our office at 702-996-3917.
“Amazing customer service, vigilant, and extremely knowledgeable! Bernstein & Associates care about their clients and they work towards the best outcome! They are always going above and beyond. I’m very happy with how my case was settled. I definitely recommend this Law Firm!” -Thalia C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more of our Google reviews!
1489 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 110
Henderson, NV 89014